Thursday, August 15, 2013

Life. Just life.

So, I FINALLY got the dress I've been drooling over for the past year :) I'm hoping to wear it to Homecoming. I wouldn't have any worries, except the SBOs messed up, and put it the same day as one of our competitions for marching band :P I still don't understand what was wrong with the date they had originally, but I guess that's why I'm not an SBO.

I don't know if it's legal to post the picture of it from the website, so I might put a picture on here eventually :/

Anyways, band camp is soon... And my music is only partially memorized :/ It's hard to learn your part as a mellophone/french horn because the parts are weird, and we still haven't truly run through the other two songs. I guess I'll find out what'll happen next week :/

No comments:

Post a Comment